Learn more about what's going on inside your body with a DMH Health Screening
If you are over age 50 and stroke or heart disease runs in your family, or if you are over age 40 and are overweight, have high cholesterol, do not exercise regularly, smoke or are a former smoker, you might want to check out the following screenings:
- Carotid Artery Screening to detect fatty plaque buildup which increases stroke risk
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening looks for an enlargement in the abdominal aorta that could lead to a rupture in the aorta
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Screening evaluates plaque buildup in the lower extremity arteries
- EKG to help detect irregular heartbeat
Special Screening Packages for $99 include a free Osteoporosis Bone Density risk assessment
Call 217-876-1111 to schedule your screenings. Results will be sent to your doctor. Payment required at time of service. A receipt will be given to you to submit to your insurance company.
Screenings can be performed independently or in the following packages:
- Complete Vascular Screen includes carotid, aorta, ABI, HeartScore
- Heart-Stroke Screen includes Carotid, Aorta, HeartScore
- Stroke Screen includes Carotid, Aorta
- Peripheral Vascular Screen includes ABI, Aorta
- Limited Vascular Screen includes ABI, Carotid, Aorta
For More Information
Call 217-876-5060 or 876-5340 with any questions and for pricing information. Call 217-876-1111 to schedule an exam.