Registration and Sign-Up Steps for DMH Convenient Care
The Express Cares are making visits with a doctor easier with Convenient Care through e-visits, a convenient way of being treated by a doctor online instead of coming to the office.
Before being able to participate in this program, you will need to contact one of the Express Cares locations to set-up an e-visit Assessment & Registration appointment.
What to expect during the e-visit Assessment & Registration Process
- A face to face encounter with a provider.
- During the face to face encounter the following information will be discussed:
- Review of Past Medical History, Past Surgical History, Social History, and Family History
- Review current medications
- Review allergies
- Patients will also be give a physical exam
- Provided education materials on e-visit
- Set up their own Patient Portal account~ this account is the method by which patients will securely communicate with a doctor when doing an e-visit.
- There is a $35.00 charges for this process, payable at the time of service, not billable to insurance.
- Click here to print off the Application forms that can be filled out prior to your visit.
Please contact any one of the DMH Express Cares for more information or to schedule a time to complete the e-visit registration process.