Welcome ~ you have entered the secure e-visit clinic at DMH Medical Group.
The DMH Medical Group is making visits with your provider easier with “e-visits”, a convenient way of being treated by your provider online instead of coming to the office.
Here are a few important points to remember.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
- e-visits are only for non-emergent medical visits. Examples of a non-urgent visit include, allergy symptoms, sinus symptoms, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bronchitis, cough, cold, sore throat, rash, hives, poison ivy, urinary tract infection, dizziness, yeast infections, pink eye, cold sore, and ear ache.
- Patients must be greater than 18 years of age or an emancipated minor in order submit an e-visit. If the patient is less than 18 years of age a parent or legal guardian will need to submit the e-visit on their behalf.
- The charge for an e-visit is $35.00. MasterCard, Visa and Discover are accepted. Payable prior to starting the e-visit.
- A doctor will respond to you within:
- a. 6 hours if the visit is received before 4:00 pm during regular business hours.
- b. If the visit is received after 4:00 p.m. then your visit will be responded to by 10:00 am the next business day.
- c. If you submit a visit on holiday or weekend it will responded to within 24 hours.
- e-visits are available to all established patients, and are designed for use with non-urgent health issues. They are not intended to replace office visits. We make every attempt to respond to you within 6 hours if your visit is received before 4:00 pm during regular business hours. Response times may be longer on weekends and holidays.
- Sometimes, after reviewing your information, our doctor might decide that an office visit is more appropriate. If that is deemed safest for you, then the $35.00 payment will applied to your insurance co-pay/deductible or refunded if appropriate.
- You must be a patient of the provider and have had an office visit within the past three years of whom you are directing this inquiry. DMH Medical Group providers and their staff will only answer inquiries from people who are their current patients.
- If you haven’t seen your provider in the last three years, you will need to set-up an appointment to see your provider before being able to complete an e-visit.
- e-visits are designed to be convenient visits for you and your provider between regular check-ups. These visits do not replace DMH Medical Group providers recommended visits. We still want to see you in the office.
- These pages use secure computer technology. The pages are only as secure as you are with your passwords. Do not share your password unless you want them to have access to your health information.
- If you aren’t the patient of a DMH Medical Group provider and would like to become one, please contact a provider to set up an appointment.
Patient Financial Responsibility and Agreement
- I am aware that e-visits is an on-line evaluation and treatment option and serve as an alternative to an office visit for established DMH Medical Group patients. I understand and acknowledge that.
- Payment for an e-visit is $35.00. Method of payment include MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- For all patients, charges relating to pharmacy, labs, x-rays or other tests will be billed separately.
- Once you begin the e-visit, please be mindful of pharmacy hours when selecting where to pick-up prescriptions.