Welcome ~ you have entered the secure Convenient Care through DMH e-visit site.
The DMH Medical Group Express Care clinics are making visits with a doctor easier with “e-visits,” a convenient way of being treated by a doctor online instead of coming to the office.
Here are a few important points to remember.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
- e-visits are only for non-emergent medical visits. Examples of a non-urgent visit include, allergy symptoms, sinus symptoms, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bronchitis, cough, cold, sore throat, rash, hives, poison ivy, urinary tract infection, dizziness, yeast infections, pink eye, cold sore, and ear ache.
- If you haven’t been to a DMH Express Care to complete a face to face visit with a provider and complete the registration process you need to STOP here and call on the DMH Express Cares and make an appointment to complete the process. If you would like to learn more about the Convenient Care through DMH e-visits registration process and any cost associated with the process, click here.
- You must have had a visit with one of the Express Care provider’s during the last one year and yearly thereafter. e-visits will only be answered from those patients who have had a face -to- face encounter with an Express Care provider during the last year. If you haven’t seen a DMH Express Care provider within the last year, you will need to set-up an appointment to see a provider before being able to complete an e-visit.
- Patients must be greater than 18 years of age or an emancipated minor in order submit an e-visit. If the patient is less than 18 years of age a parent or legal guardian will need to submit the e-visit on their behalf.
- The charge for an e-visit is $35.00, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Payable prior to starting the visit.
- A doctor will respond within to you within:
- a. 4 hours if the visit is received before 8:00 pm during regular business hours, which includes weekends and holidays (except Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).
- b. If the visit is received after 8:00 p.m. then your visit will be responded to by 9:00 am the next business day.
- c. e-visits completed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day will be responded to by 9:00 a.m. on the next business day.
- e-visits are designed to be convenient visits between regular check-ups. These visits do not replace recommended visits. Your provider will still want to see you in the office for check-ups.
- Sometimes, after reviewing your information, the doctor might decide that an office visit is more appropriate. If that is deemed safest for you, then the $35.00 payment will applied to your insurance co-pay/deductible or refunded if appropriate.
- The e-visit software uses secure computer technology. Do not share your password with anyone unless you want them to have access to your health information./li>
- If you aren’t the patient of a DMH Medical Group primary care provider and would like to become one, please contact a provider to set up an appointment.
Patient Financial Responsibility and Agreement
- I am aware that e-visits are an on-line evaluation and treatment option and serve as an alternative to an office visit. I understand and acknowledge that.
- Payment for an e-visit is $35.00. Method of payment include; MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- For all patients, charges relating to pharmacy, labs, x-rays or other tests will be billed separately.
- Once you begin the e-visit, please be mindful of pharmacy hours when selecting where to pick-up prescriptions.